Returns and cancellations
We can't promise not to make a mistake, but we do promise to correct errors quickly.
- Phone or fax for your returns number to us on, please mark this on all paperwork.
- Goods to be returned carriage paid by sender. If we arrange collection, you will be charged.
- Goods returned in ‘as new’ condition after 14 days will be subject to a 20% restocking charge.
- Goods specifically ordered for you cannot be returned.
- Faulty goods returned to us will be repaired & returned to you, replaced or credited at our discretion.
- If spare parts or a replacement need to be despatched before we receive the faulty item back, you will be invoiced. The invoice will state your returns number.
- We do not cover any labour costs incurred in repairing or replacing faulty items.
Phone: 01279 815600
Fax: 01279 812978
Login is for previously approved trade credit accounts only, giving you access to a wider range of information and allowing you to order from us online.
If you don't have an account then just contact us with your requirements.