12V /24V Duel Voltage, 95L/min ATEX pump. Supplied with 6m battery cable & croc clips
|Inlet/Outlet||1” F BSPP / 1” F BSPP|
|Fuel Type||Diesel, Kerosene, Petrol|
New to the market is the Fill-Rite NEXTEC dual voltage pump will work on a 12V or 24V battery.
It comes with 2 years parts warranty.
- ATEX certified for petrol, diesel, kerosene, and biodiesel up to B30.
- This pump weighs only 12 kilos so it is lightweight yet robust.
- Dispenses at 95L/min for fast refuelling of vehicles with larger fuel tanks, plant/agricultural machinery, trucks/coaches & an ideal mobile tank/bowser dispensing pump. The motor is continuously rated, for heavy-duty use & prevents motor damage.
- Dual voltage pump will work on a 12V or 24V battery, no switching required.
- Automatically shuts off after 20 minutes if the pump is not being used to prolong life.
- Foot mount configuration for easy installation on tanks and bowsers.
- It comes with switch, bypass valve and 6m battery cable as standard to make refuelling in the field easier as the vehicle does not need to be as close to the pump to connect to the battery.
- Dimensions 300mm x 270mm x 270mm.
|1)||1224NX Technical Data|
Fill-Rite is a popular US brand of commercial fuelling equipment manufactured by Tuthill. They are renowned for the supply of quality, high-performance fuel, and oil transfer products. Buying Fill-Rite means you'll benefit from their extremely reliable and robust designs. Primarily seen in commercial fuelling operations, Fill-Rite has both ATEX certified and non-certified versions for a range of applications. As an approved Tuthill service centre for the UK, Hytek sock a wide selection of Fill-Rite products and have the expertise to assist you in making the right choice.