- Choose from 50m or 100m coils.
- 22mm Qual-Oil Pipe.
- Qual-Oil pipe is a thermoplastic pipe made from PEX material which makes it flexible & easy to install.
- Advantages over the traditionally used copper pipe: It’s impervious to concrete. 50m & 100m coils means no buried joints.
- Approved by OFTEC (OFCERT Licence No. 2064099901).
- Resistant to freeze bursting, pipe is tested & rated down to -30°C.
- 25 year manufacturer’s guarantee subject to maximum service conditions of: 10 bar @ 20°C, 5 bar @ 50°C.
- Use only with BS 864 & EN1254.2 metric compression fittings with metric size inserts.
- Do not use Qual-Oil pipe within a building.
- Do not use Qual-Oil on the boiler side of the fire valve.
- Do not use Qual-Oil within 0.5m of the oil burner/boiler.
- Do not use Qual-Oil above ground.
- Do not expose to radiant heat above 50°C. Allow for approx. 1% expansion on the length of pipe in service.
- Follow buried work installation code of practice for oil firing (BS5410:Part1:1997 section 8.2.4).