Plastic Body Automatic Nozzle Stainless Steel Spout for AdBlue®/DEF
|Fuel Type||AdBlue®, Water|
|Nozzle Flow Rate||15-60L/min|
|Nozzle Inlet||1" M BSPP Fixed (3/4" Swivel Hose Tail)|
|Nozzle Spout OD||19mm|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
Hytek Engineered Automatic Adblue® Nozzle With Stainless Steel Spout
The Hytek Engineered Automatic Nozzle is designed for fuelling Adblue® (Urea) with a flow rate of up to 60L per minute, this nozzle is constructed of a plastic body and a stainless steel spout to prevent corrosion and contamination. The nozzle shuts off the fuel flow when the Adblue® tank is full to prevent an overfill.
Comes with 1 year warranty.
Adblue® Nozzle Features:
- Robust lightweight plastic body.
- 304 stainless steel spout (some inside parts are stainless).
- Suitable with AdBlue® & non drinking water.
- Automatically shuts off the flow of fuel when the vehicle tank is full.
- 3 position stay open latch.
- For use with electric pumps only.
- Max pressure 50psi (3.5 bar).
AdBlue® is a trademark of the VERBAND DER AUTOMOBILINDUSTRIE E.V. (VDA).