Stainless Steel Automatic Nozzle for AdBlue®/DEF
|Fuel Type||AdBlue®, Water|
|Nozzle Flow Rate||10 - 60L/min|
|Nozzle Spout OD||19mm|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
Hytek Engineered Automatic Stainless Steel Nozzle For Adblue®
The Hytek Engineered Automatic Nozzle is designed for fuelling Adblue® (Urea) with a flow rate of up to 60L per minute, this nozzle is constructed of a plastic body and a stainless steel spout to prevent corrosion and contamination. The nozzle shuts off the fuel flow when the Adblue® tank is full to prevent an overfill.
We also stock versions with a misfilling spout and vehicle tank adaptor.
Comes with 1 year warranty.
Adblue® Nozzle Features:
- Suitable with AdBlue® & non-drinking water.
- Automatically shuts off the flow of AdBlue® when the vehicle tank is full.
- 3 position stay open latch.
- 304 stainless steel body, Viton seals.
- New NOZA.SS.S nozzle with ¾" swivelling hose tail inlet.
- Not for use with gravity or manual filling.
- Max pressure 50psi (3.5 bar).