Hytek ALPHA Petrol Pump
|Fuel Type||Diesel, Petrol|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
Due to the increase in petrol use & the popularity of petrol hybrid engines, we have added the ALPHA petrol range to our ALPHA pump family. Designed at Hytek, it has been ATEX certified to dispense petrol.
You can now have ALPHA pumps dispensing petrol, diesel, & AdBlue® all on one site.
All are offered with a 2 year warranty in a robust stainless steel cabinet.
These petrol versions use a slightly different cabinet to conform to the ATEX petrol requirements whilst still managing an overall appearance in line with the rest of the ALPHA family.
- This slightly taller cabinet is a new design, with a separate top cabinet housing the display. The construction is still fully stainless steel with the same mounting footprint as the standard diesel ALPHA.
- Dimensions: 1450mm H x 550mm W x 490mm D.
- Meter: 4 piston, +/‑ 0.25%.
- Pumping unit: Belt driven with air separator & integral filter, seals/gaskets petrol resistent (209A.PASSY.P).
- Cabinet: Stainless steel with a separate top cabinet housing the display, & a lower cabinet housing the hydraulics (both with a lockable front door & removable back panels), as well as a panel on the right hand side to access the bypass, check valve, motor & pump unit pulley. Suitable for above or below ground pipework. External base mounting holes.
- Display: LCD display with back light. Shows up to 99,999.9 litres, totaliser shows up to 99,999,999 litres. Option: second sided display available (ALPHA/2DP).
- Pulser Output: 10:1 or 100:1 pulser output for simple connection to fuel management systems.
- Simple to maintain. Good access for service engineers.
- Standard equipment: 3.66m (12ft) steel braided hose & suction inlet has flexible connector. Base drip tray included.
- Nozzle not included.
- Higher speed 70L/min option available on request (ALPHA/70P).