Anti–Syphon Valve For Diesel Or Petrol – ATEX
|Inlet Hose||1 ½" F BSPT flanged|
|Max Pressure||49psi (3.4 bar)|
|Outlet||1½" F BSPT flanged|
|Fuel Type||Diesel, Kerosene, Petrol|
The 1½" BSPT flanged valve offers both pressure relief and anti siphon protection for above ground fuel storage tanks.
Suitable for pressures up to 3.4 bar and flows up to 200 litre/min, the valve prevents accidental loss of fuel from damaged or leaking pipework. Must be fitted horizontally near the dispenser (see instructions).
Anti-Syphon Valve Features:
- Suitable with petrol, kerosene, diesel/biodiesel up to B30.
- This valve is ATEX certified & can be used with petrol.
- High flow rate, copes with up to 200L/min.
- Protects above ground tanks from syphoning.
- Includes Inlet strainer.
- Max tank height from ground level 6m.
|1)||PRR & PRDR Datasheet|