- This ALPHA has been ATEX approved for use with Diesel. - Choose nozzle holster position, left, right or front (standard right).
- - Meter: 4 piston, +/‑ 0.25%.
- Pumping unit: Belt driven with air separator & integral filter.
- Cabinet: Stainless steel, lockable front door with stay for ease of maintenance. Removable back panel.
- Suitable for above or below ground pipework.
- External base mounting holes.
- Display: LCD display with back light.
- Shows up to 99,999.9 litres, totaliser shows up to 99,999,999 litres.
- Option second sided display available.
- Pulser: Integral 10:1 or 100:1 pulser transmitter for simple connection to fuel management systems.
- Simple to maintain. Good access for service engineers.
- Standard equipment: 3.66m (12ft) steel braided hose, 10:1 or 100:1 pulser & suction inlet has flexible connector.
- Dimensions: 1245mm H x 550mm W x 530mm D.
- Nozzle not included.
- *ATEX Certificate Number: CML 15ATEX9183