Bowl Filter - Dark Isoplast Bowl – For Petrol/B100 - Particle Only
|Max Flow||100L/min (gravity 45L/min)|
|Max Pressure||150psi (10 bar)|
|Ports||1" F BSPP|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
This Prolube bowl filter (particle only) is for the filtering of fuel for particulates down to 10 microns. It can be bought as a complete filter kit or the replaceable filter elements can be purchased separately.
It comes with an aluminium filter head with a translucent bowl housing the fully replaceable filter element. The filter head has 1” F BSPP inlet and outlet ports. The translucent filter housing has a water drain off tap that can be used (when the storage tank valve is closed) to drain off any excess water.
Bowl Filter Features:
- Has a Isoplast bowl making it suitable for use with petrol, biodiesel, fuels with additives & ethanol or methanol blended fuels.
- Cast aluminium head.
- Fitted with bottom plug for draining water.
- Water/Particle version available (FFILT.KIT2WD).
- Fits on outlet side only.
- Range of disposable filter elements available.
Elements & Spare Parts:
-Stainless steel strainer - 40 mesh (FFILT.EL40)
-Stainless steel strainer - 80 mesh (FFILT.EL80)
-Spare head (FFILT.CAP)
-Spare bowl (FFILT.BOWL)
-Spare wrench (FFILT.WP)