Fill Point Cabinet - 2" Single Fill - With Window - Top, Right & Left Entry Models Available
|Fuel Type||Diesel, Heating Oil, Oil|
Our Hytek Engineered Fill Point Cabinet is designed for security to lock away a storage tank's fill point whilst still being able to view tank level readings. The benefit our window fill point cabinet to other alternatives is its glazed front panel. It makes it possible for anyone to identify that a fuel delivery is required even when the cabinet is closed. On a cabinet with a full metal door this would go undetected until the cabinet was next opened.
Fill Point Cabinet Features:
- Choose from top right or top left entry.
- Glazed front panel allows the optional tank alarm & tank gauge to be viewed along with the fill point assembly itself.
- 4mm thick tempered glass.
- Wall mounting steel cabinet with 2” fill point assembly.
- Non‑return valve to prevent line draining.
- Lever ball valve to isolate line.
- Parallel thread connection with aluminium cap.
- Top entry with weatherproof seal.
-Hinged door with lockable handle.
- Pre threaded mounting holes on the cabinet internal backplate makes the fitting of optional tank gauges & alarms quick & easy.
-Please note: Alarms and gauges are to be purchased separately .The cabinet back plate has pre-threaded mounting holes for the simple installation of multiple types of alarms and gauges.
-Integral drip tray with sight glass can only be removed when the fill point cabinet door is open to prevent unauthorised emptying to prevent pollution.
- Same price as the standard non-glazed unit (FCAB2A), choose the version that suits your application.
Hytek Engineered is our own range of high-quality products, developed and assembled in the UK. Our internal testing process means that all our products get sent out to the highest standard. Coupled with our highly trained in-house technical support team and superb customer service, you're guaranteed the best in aftercare support. Buy Hytek Engineered for our full product life-cycle commitment.