Fill-Rite 807 1" Flow Meter - 3 Digit
|Flow Rate||19 - 75L/min|
|Max Pressure||50psi (3.5 bar)|
|Outlet||1" F BSPT|
|Register||3 digit / 6 digit|
|Totaliser||3 digit / 6 digit|
|Fuel Type||Biodiesel B30, Diesel, Kerosene, Petrol|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
- Suitable with diesel or biodiesel up to B30 & petrol. (807CL is ATEX certified).
- Robust nutating disc flow meter. Adjustable calibration.
- Aluminium housing & cover.
- Front face can be rotated in 90 degree increments.
- Discontinued: Choose with or without a 10:1 pulser fitted (not ATEX if fitted).
- 806CL c/w 400 micron strainer.
- 2 year warranty.
- Nickel Plated:
- 807CNL Nickel plated with Buna‑N seals.
- Suitable with diesel, biodiesel up to B30 & petrol (ATEX certified)
Please Note: The pulser version of this product is no longer available. If you require a pulsed output please see the Piusi K44P
Fill-Rite is a popular US brand of commercial fuelling equipment manufactured by Tuthill. They are renowned for the supply of quality, high-performance fuel, and oil transfer products. Buying Fill-Rite means you'll benefit from their extremely reliable and robust designs. Primarily seen in commercial fuelling operations, Fill-Rite has both ATEX certified and non-certified versions for a range of applications. As an approved Tuthill service centre for the UK, Hytek sock a wide selection of Fill-Rite products and have the expertise to assist you in making the right choice.