Fill-Rite 900D 1½" Flow Meter for Diesel/Petrol
|Flow Rate||25 - 150L/min|
|Inlet Hose||1 ½" F BSPT|
|Max Pressure||50psi (3.5 bar)|
|Outlet||1½" F BSPT|
|Register||4 digit / 7 digit|
|Fuel Type||Biodiesel B30, Diesel, Kerosene, Petrol|
- Choose with or without a 10:1 pulser fitted (Not ATEX if fitted).
- Suitable with diesel or biodiesel up to B30 & petrol (901.5D is ATEX certified).
- Robust nutating disc flow meter.
- Aluminium housing. Weight: 2.9kg.
- Must be calibrated on site before use.
- Low battery indicator. Powered by 2 x AA batteries. Memory back up.
- Enters sleep mode when not in use to increase battery life.
- Front face can be rotated in 90 degree increments.
- 2 year warranty.
Fill-Rite is a popular US brand of commercial fuelling equipment manufactured by Tuthill. They are renowned for the supply of quality, high-performance fuel, and oil transfer products. Buying Fill-Rite means you'll benefit from their extremely reliable and robust designs. Primarily seen in commercial fuelling operations, Fill-Rite has both ATEX certified and non-certified versions for a range of applications. As an approved Tuthill service centre for the UK, Hytek sock a wide selection of Fill-Rite products and have the expertise to assist you in making the right choice.