Medium Level Systems
- Includes vehicle MPG in the reports.
- More comprehensive reporting than the entry level systems but limited on how you can sort & display this data compared to the comprehensive system. Reporting is normally displayed via your internet browser.
- Manual data download via a USB memory stick.
- Sold to the smaller/medium fleet operator where the cost of the comprehensive system can't be justified.
- Examples: HDA, HDM & FC05
Comprehensive Level Systems
- Give full comprehensive reporting including MPG.
- Come with standard reports, also easy to make your own.
- Prevent inaccurate information from being inputted.
- Normally are web based, giving access from almost anywhere in the world.
- Can be linked to accurate fuel tank gauging.
- Accepts off site fuelling data from most fuel card companies.
- Examples: FC20 & FC10