Fuel Storage Tank Fuel Conditioner/Re-Circulation Kit - Advanced
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
Advanced version of our standard re-circulation kit (RK) requested by our current fuel storage tank re-circulation kit customers who required some extra features on certain installation.
- Large flashing beacon.
- Sounder 90 dB.
- Test button.
- Mute button – stops sounder however leaves the beacon flashing.
- Cancel/reset button – cancels the alarm when pressed but when the pump run cycle starts again it will alarm again if the fault has not been rectified.
- Pump running/pump stop outputs (passive contacts) for connection to BMS system.
- As per our standard re-circulation kit (RK).
- When the pump flow rate drops below a preset limit (indicating a clogged filter) the flow switch closes & a warning light flashes (for the RKA a sounder also activates & a powerful flashing beacon replaces the RK warning light).
- Can be linked to our remote warning device (RWD2).
- External alarm outputs, rated at 230VAC 10A max.
- 230V pump unit, inlet strainer, fuel conditioner, flow switch, filter clogged warning light, timer & mains junction box.
- Mounted on a wall/tank mounting plate.
- Weatherproof for outdoor use.
- Better fuel filtration is becoming more important due to modern engines & critical power situations ie transport bulk fuel storage tanks & generator bulk fuel storage tanks.
- We offer a 10 micron particle/water filter kit clear bowl assembly re our standard re-circulation kit (RKF).
- Customers have requested better filtration & also larger contamination holding capacity filters, we now offer two NEW options.
- FM.RK.F - Clear bowl particle/water kit 10 micron.
NEW - RKF2 - Spin on particle/water kit 2 micron (standard capacity) - Cim-Tek
NEW - RKF2H Spin on particle/water kit 2 micron (high capacity) - Cim-Tek
- A flow meter can be fitted to provide an ongoing total of fuel circulated.