Continental Safety Break Hose Assemblies (Pigtails) - Steel Braided & Statically Bonded
|Fuel Type||B100, Diesel, E85, Kerosene|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
- Suitable with petrol, diesel, biodiesel up to B100 & ethanol.
- Tested & approved to EN1360. Steel Braided.
- Statically bonded.
- Short length hoses for use with hose break couplings.
- Fit between the pump outlet & the break away coupling.
- M= male or F= female end fittings - Choose between 3/4" and 1", 275mm or 500mm.
- 500mm for use with ALPHA fuel pumps.
|1)||PH Hose Datasheet|
Continental hoses are designed with efficiency, reliability, and durability in mind. Built with robust linings and outer protection that protects the hose integrity against environmental damage and potential internal damage. Ideal for a wide range of applications, Hytek stock both off the shelf and customer specified sizes and lengths.