Continental Steel Braided Fuel Dispensing Hose 'Euroline' - 16mm Bore - ¾"F - 1"M Ends
|Fuel Type||B100, Diesel, E85, Kerosene, Petrol|
|Hose Ends||¾" F - 1" M BSPP|
- Suitable with petrol, diesel, biodiesel up to B100 & Ethanol.
- Tested & approved to EN1360. Steel braided.
- Statically bonded.
- Zinc plated “swaged for life” end fittings.
- Smooth wipe clean covering. Excellent fuel & weather resistance.
- Steel braiding provides excellent protection against vandalism & the theft of nozzles by cutting through the hoses.
- Can be used with ethanol blended fuels.
- 5 working day turn around on special length assemblies.
- Spare hose end washers available WASH2, only sold in packs of 10.
|1)||PH Hose Datasheet|
Continental hoses are designed with efficiency, reliability, and durability in mind. Built with robust linings and outer protection that protects the hose integrity against environmental damage and potential internal damage. Ideal for a wide range of applications, Hytek stock both off the shelf and customer specified sizes and lengths.