Continental Steel Braided Fuel Dispensing Hoses - 19mm Bore - ¾" MM Ends - 3.05m (10ft) to 7.62m (25ft) Lengths
|Fuel Type||B100, Diesel, E85, Petrol|
|Hose Ends||¾" M BSPP|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
- Previously known as the Goodyear brand.
- Suitable with petrol, diesel, biodiesel up to B100 & ethanol.
- Used on many retail petrol stations & heavy duty diesel commercial fuel dispensing sites due to their long life capabilities.
- Steel braiding provides protection against vandalism.
- Tested & approved to EN1360. Statically bonded.
- Quality long life hose assemblies. Zinc plated machine swaged ends.
- Ends fixed male BSP parallel ¾”.
- Smooth wipe clean covering. Excellent fuel & weather resistance.
- Can be used with ethanol blended fuels.
- Spare hose ends washers available only sold in packs of 10.
- All assembled & tested in the UK.
- Spare hose end washers available, only sold it packs of 10 (WASH.2)
- Choose the length required from the options.
|1)||PH Hose Datasheet|
Continental hoses are designed with efficiency, reliability, and durability in mind. Built with robust linings and outer protection that protects the hose integrity against environmental damage and potential internal damage. Ideal for a wide range of applications, Hytek stock both off the shelf and customer specified sizes and lengths.