(Green) Continental Steel Braided Fuel Dispensing Hose - 16mm Bore - ¾" MM ends - 3.05M (10ft) Length
|Ends||¾" M BSPP|
|Max Pressure||230psi (15.8 bar)|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
- Previously known as the Goodyear brand.
- Suitable with petrol, diesel, biodiesel up to B100 & ethanol.
- Used on many retail petrol stations & heavy duty diesel commercial fuel dispensing sites due to their long life capabilities.
- Steel braiding provides protection against vandalism.
- Tested & approved to EN1360. Statically bonded.
- Quality long life hose assemblies. Zinc plated machine swaged ends.
- Ends fixed male BSP parallel ¾”.
- 16mm Bore.
- 3.05M (10ft) Length
- Smooth wipe clean covering. Excellent fuel & weather resistance.
- Can be used with ethanol blended fuels.
- Choose the length required from the options below.
- All assembled & tested in the UK.