(Green) Continental Steel Braided Fuel Dispensing Hose - 16mm Bore - ¾" MM ends - 3.05M (10ft) Length
|Fuel Type||B100, Diesel, E85, Kerosene, Petrol|
|Hose Ends||¾" M BSPP|
- Previously known as the Goodyear brand.
- Suitable with petrol, diesel, biodiesel up to B100 & ethanol.
- Used on many retail petrol stations & heavy duty diesel commercial fuel dispensing sites due to their long life capabilities.
- Steel braiding provides protection against vandalism.
- Tested & approved to EN1360. Statically bonded.
- Quality long life hose assemblies. Zinc plated machine swaged ends.
- Ends fixed male BSP parallel ¾”.
- 16mm Bore.
- 3.05M (10ft) Length
- Smooth wipe clean covering. Excellent fuel & weather resistance.
- Can be used with ethanol blended fuels.
- Choose the length required from the options below.
- All assembled & tested in the UK.
Continental hoses are designed with efficiency, reliability, and durability in mind. Built with robust linings and outer protection that protects the hose integrity against environmental damage and potential internal damage. Ideal for a wide range of applications, Hytek stock both off the shelf and customer specified sizes and lengths.