HDM - Fuel Management System - Pump, Terminal & Software
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
ORDER IN THE NEXT
FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- The system comprises of the HDA FM terminal fitted inside a compact fuel pump cabinet, that includes the PC software (free automatic updates) & USB stick to download the transactions from the terminal to your PC. Just order the number of vehicle/driver tags required.
- 230V self priming pump unit. Pumping speed 50L/min or 85L/min.
- Nozzle operated on/off switch prevents the motor being left running.
- Meter accuracy +/‑0.5%. Continuously rated motor with thermal cut out.
- Weatherproof to IP54. Integral filter & bypass valve.
- 4m x 1” delivery hose & automatic nozzle.
- Dimensions: 470mm H x 550mm W x 340mm D.
- choose 50L/min or 85L/min pump.
- Maximum number of users: 2,000.
- Stores up to 10,000 transactions before downloading is required.
- Download fuelling data to the PC software using the USB stick provided.
- Can assign vehicle tags & driver codes or you can just use the tag on its own.
- Vehicle tags are a proximity type. You can lock & unlock tags.
- Easy to operate override switch (need to open main door to locate).
- Preset amount in litres can be set for each vehicle.
- Connects to pump via existing pulser (we can supply a pulser if required).
- Compatible with a pulse meter ratio between 1 ‑ 1000:1.
- Odometer entry option, odometer maximum distance option.
- Messages can be sent for drivers & vehicles to the FM terminal.
- Weatherproof for outdoor use, suitable for wall or tank mounting.
- WIFI (HDAW) or LAN (HDAL) prevents the need to download data with the USB stick.
- Important: Client PC Specification Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8.
Allows The User To View:
- MPG & litres per house reports.
- Fuel used per vehicle/driver.
- Vehicle groups or departments.
- Transaction totals.
- Information by selecting a date range.
- An operator by date or vehicle.
- An individual vehicle by date or operator.