HDA - Fuel Management System - Terminal & Software
|Av Air Consumption||N/A|
|Max Air Consumption||N/A|
|Max Flow Filter||N/A|
|Max Inlet Pressure||N/A|
|Max Run Time||N/A|
|Shut Off Temperature||N/A|
|Transfer Pump Flow Rate||N/A|
|Voltage||230V pump connection only|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
- Made in Germany, already a proven reliable FM system. Connects to one existing or new fuel pump (230V) the only requirement is a pulse output from the pump. All set up by us to save you time on site, 24hrs from receipt of our questionnaire. The system comprises of the HDA FM terminal that includes the PC software (free automatic updates) & USB stick to download the transactions from the terminal to your PC. Just order the number of vehicle/driver tags required.
- Maximum number of users: 2,000
- Dimensions: 330mm H x 305mm W x 150mm D.
- Stores up to 10,000 transactions before downloading is required.
- Download fuelling data to the PC software using the USB stick provided.
- Can assign vehicle tags & driver codes or you can just use the tag on its own.
- Vehicle tags are a proximity type. You can lock & unlock tags.
- Easy to operate override switch (need to unlock main door to locate).
- Preset amount in litres can be set for each vehicle.
- Connects to pump via existing pulser (check pulser spec required).
- Compatible with a pulse meter ratio between 1 to 1000:1.
- Odometer entry option, odometer maximum distance option.
- Messages can be sent for drivers & vehicles to the FM terminal.
- Weatherproof for outdoor use, suitable for wall or tank mounting.
- Options: WIFI (HDAW) or LAN (HDAL) prevents the need to download data with the USB stick.
- Important: Client PC Specification Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8.
- Allows The User To View:
- MPG reports
- Fuel used per vehicle/driver
- Vehicle groups or departments
- Transaction totals
- Information by selecting a date range
- An operator by date or vehicle
- An individual vehicle by date or operator