Husky Diesel Nozzle - Automatic
|Fuel Type||Biodiesel B30, Diesel|
|Nozzle Flow Rate||20-100L/min|
|Nozzle Inlet||1" F BSPP Swivel|
|Nozzle Spout OD||29mm|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
Husky Automatic 1GS Nozzle
The Husky 1GS Diesel Nozzle is designed for the clean and quick refuelling of vehicles. With a flow rate of up to 80L per minute, this nozzle is ideal for larger tanks, as well as agricultural and plant machinery. The 1GS shuts off the fuel flow when the tank is full to prevent an overfill. This durable Husky nozzle is fully constructed of aluminium and even after excessive use it does not get worn for long life.
Comes with 1 year warranty.
Husky Nozzle Features:
- Husky nozzle suitable with diesel or biodiesel up to B30.
- Automatically shuts off the flow of fuel when the vehicle tank is full.
- 3 position stay open latch.
- ¾" aluminium reducing bush available (BSH.4.3A).
- For use with electric pumps only.
- Not suitable for vehicles with small filler necks.
- Max pressure 50psi (3.5 bar).
We also stock Husky High Speed Automatic Nozzle with a flow rate of 150L/min, which may be preferred for refuelling larger agricultural and plant machinery.