Husky Hose Break Couplings
|Category||Couplings & Adaptors|
|Fuel Type||B100, Diesel|
- Hose break couplings are designed to break & seal in the event of a vehicle driving off with the nozzle still in the tank.
- A valve on each half of the coupling closes, preventing leaks.
- Suitable with diesel & biodiesel.
- Breaks when force is applied in a straight line.
- Use in conjunction with the short “pigtail” hoses.
Husky combine innovation with great customer satisfaction. Their American made nozzles, safe-t-breaks, and accessories are highly regarded in the industry, offering you the satisfaction of knowing you're buying a trusted product. The Hytek range of Husky products features some of their best designs, meaning you'll benefit from their strengths of safety, quality, and reliability.