12V or 24V IBC Mount Battery Transfer Pump Kit (30L/min) for AdBlue®/DEF
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
Suitable for use with AdBlue®. Designed to be mounted on side of an IBC. Complete kit out-of-box use. Fits 1000L IBCs. Comes with 4m x ¾” delivery hose, 1.5m suction hose, and SEC connector.
This is an out of the box solution for your IBC transferring needs. The 12v or 24v battery transfer pump mounts directly on the side of your IBC and comes complete with brackets.
This kit is perfect for when you need a whole new system, either when you’re adding to your existing operation or replacing your old IBC apparatus. The kit comes with a manual nozzle, equipped with a stainless steel tip to avoid leaching when using AdBlue®.
It also comes with a 4m x ¾” delivery hose, which gives the operator ample room for filling, and a standard 1.5m suction hose perfectly designed for mounting on the IBC. The kit includes an SEC connector, which is favourable over traditional lever based CDS connectors. An SEC connector ensures greater protection from contamination for your AdBlue®. The kit also features an integrated nozzle hanger for easy storage.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Choose between 12v or 24v version
- Suitable for use with AdBlue®
- Designed to fit 1000L Intermediate Bulk Containers
- Supplied as a complete kit
- Bracket mounts on the side of IBC
- 4m x ¾” delivery hose, 1.5m suction hose, and SEC connector
- C/w switch, 2m battery cable, and croc clips
- Self‑priming diaphragm pump and bypass valve
- Stainless steel tip manual nozzle
- Built-in nozzle hanger
- Weatherproof to IP55 for outdoor use
AdBlue® is a trademark of the Verband der Automobilindustrie e.V. (VDA). HTTPS://WWW.VDA.DE/DE
|1)||ADBLUE IBC KIT TECHNICAL DATA|