ALPHA AdBlue Dispenser (30L/min) - No Nozzle
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
- Choose nozzle holster position, left, right or front (standard right).
- This version of the ALPHA is an AdBlue dispenser designed for use with AdBlue®/DEF.
- Dispenser option for use with submersible pumps.
- Meter: Oval gear meter, +/‑ 0.5% with pulser 10:1 or 100:1.
- Cabinet: Stainless steel, lockable front door with stay for ease of maintenance. Removable back panel. Suitable for above or below ground pipework. External base mounting holes.
- Display: LCD display with back light. Shows up to 99,999.9 litres, totaliser shows up to 99,999,999 litres. Option second sided display available.
- Dimensions: 1245mm H x 550mm W x 530mm D.
- Simple to maintain with good access for service engineers.
- Solenoid valve avaliable which can be fitted at the time of ordering, if more than 1 dispenser is fed from the same submersible pump a solenoid valve must be used (ALP.SOLVAL.AB)
- Nozzle not included. See AdBlue Fuel Nozzles.
AdBlue® is a trademark of the Verband der Automobilindustrie e.V. (VDA). https://www.vda.de/de
Hytek Engineered is our own range of high-quality products, developed and assembled in the UK. Our internal testing process means that all our products get sent out to the highest standard. Coupled with our highly trained in-house technical support team and superb customer service, you're guaranteed the best in aftercare support. Buy Hytek Engineered for our full product life-cycle commitment.