Hytek ALPHA Heavy Duty Diesel Pumps - ATEX Certified
|Fuel Type||Biodiesel B30, Diesel|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
This ALPHA has been designed for use with diesel or biodiesel up to B30.
- Meter: 4 piston, +/‑ 0.25%.
- Pumping unit: Belt driven with air separator & integral filter.
- Cabinet: Stainless steel, lockable front door with stay for ease of maintenance. Removable back panel. Suitable for above or below ground pipework. External base mounting holes.
- Display: LCD display with back light. Shows up to 99,999.9 litres, totaliser shows up to 99,999,999 litres. Option second sided display available.
- Pulser: Integral 10:1 or 100:1 pulser transmitter for simple connection to fuel management systems.
- Simple to maintain. Good access for service engineers.
- Standard equipment: 3.66m (12ft) steel braided hose, 10:1 or 100:1 pulser & suction inlet has flexible connector.
- Dimensions: 1245mm H x 550mm W x 530mm D.
- Nozzle not included.
- New Improved ALPHA Display - Simple & faster configuration & calibration sequence (electronic calibration).
- Clearer display with bright white LED back lighting.
- Improved viewing angle.
- Larger display with 30mm high main characters.
- Fifteen 12mm high characters on the lower line of the display allowing clearer instructions & error messaging to be shown.
- *ATEX Certificate Number: CML 15ATEX9183
Hytek Engineered is our own range of high-quality products, developed and assembled in the UK. Our internal testing process means that all our products get sent out to the highest standard. Coupled with our highly trained in-house technical support team and superb customer service, you're guaranteed the best in aftercare support. Buy Hytek Engineered for our full product life-cycle commitment.