- Choose nozzle holster position, right or front (standard right).
- This version of the ALPHA has been designed for use with diesel or biodiesel up to B30.
- Designed to work in conjunction with submersible pumps, equipped with solenoid valve & shear valve assembly.
- Meter: 4 piston, +/‑ 0.5% (can be calibrated to +/‑ 0.25%).
- Cabinet: Stainless steel, lockable front door with stay for ease of maintenance. Removable back panel. Suitable for above or below ground pipework. External base mounting holes.
- Display: LCD display with back light. Shows up to 99,999.9 litres, totaliser shows up to 99,999,999 litres. Option second sided display available.
- Pulser: Integral 10:1 or 100:1 pulser transmitter for simple connection to fuel management systems.
- Simple to maintain. Good access for service engineers.
- Standard equipment: 3.66m (12ft) steel braided hose, 10:1 or 100:1 pulser & suction inlet has flexible connector.
- Dimensions: 1245mm H x 550mm W x 530mm D.
- Choose from right or front nozzle holster (standard right).
- Nozzle not included.