Hytek ATEX Certified Compact Tank High Level Alarm - for Plastic or Steel Tanks
|Fuel Type||AdBlue®, B100, Biofuel, Diesel, Heating Oil, Kerosene, Oil, Petrol, Water|
Due to the reclassification of diesel which is now classed as a flammable liquid under the CLP Regulations, the Hytek tank alarms have been ATEX certified for use with diesel.
Choose plastic or steel tank options.
- Suitable with B100, Biofuel, Diesel, Heating Oil, Kerosene & Oil.
- Unlike most compact alarms on the market today it;s a constant monitoring alarm & not a "push to test" type.
- Battery operated (Battery supplied, type PP3 x1).
- Weatherproof to IP55.
- Compact design for use in confined spaces, 90mm square.
- High power alarm sounder 97dB at 1m.
- Flashing light on top of unit.
- Mute button stops the sounder, light still flashes.
- Float switch supplied with 5m cable.
- 2 year battery life, if tested weekly with no alarms.
|1)||HLA3A Technical Data|
Hytek Engineered is our own range of high-quality products, developed and assembled in the UK. Our internal testing process means that all our products get sent out to the highest standard. Coupled with our highly trained in-house technical support team and superb customer service, you're guaranteed the best in aftercare support. Buy Hytek Engineered for our full product life-cycle commitment.