Hytek Battery Powered Day Tank Controller - ATEX Certified
Designed to automatically authorise the filling of a day storage fuel tank when the liquid drops to a pre-determined level. The controller will automatically stop the filling when the upper level is reached & provide an alarm if the liquid rises to the point at which an overfill is imminent.
Battery Powered Day Tank Controller Features:
- ATEX certified for use with diesel & petrol.
- LED lights indicate the pump activity status as well as when the upper level & overfill levels are reached.
- Output relays inside controller to authorise pump & two external alarms.
- Weatherproof enclosure with keyway mounts.
- Battery powered.
- High powered alarm sounder 90dB at 1m.
- Test button checks probes, beacon, sounder & external pump.
Standard Versions Available For Use With:
- Diesel, Biodiesel, Heating Oil to B35 – uses standard float switch (TA.FA5).
- AdBlue®/water – choose stainless steel float switch (TA.FA.SS5).
- Petrol – choose float switch (TA.FA.P5).
- All the float switches are universal i.e. can be used for upper or overfill level & pump/filling start level.
- 230V alarm box, xenon beacon (TA3A.DTC.P).
- Battery alarm box, no xenon beacon (TA3A.DTC.B).
- Relays are a switch only, not a power source, rated at 250V, 5amps/100VA max.
- Can be connected to our remote warning device RWD2
Hytek Engineered is our own range of high-quality products, developed and assembled in the UK. Our internal testing process means that all our products get sent out to the highest standard. Coupled with our highly trained in-house technical support team and superb customer service, you're guaranteed the best in aftercare support. Buy Hytek Engineered for our full product life-cycle commitment.