Hytek Battery Tank Alarm - 3 Channel - With Relays - ATEX Certified
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
- 3 channel alarm designed to detect overfill, low level/reorder level or bund alarm situations in 1, 2 or 3 tanks. Connect up to 3 float switches.
- Battery, weatherproof alarm box with individual channel LED’s (no beacon).
- High powered alarm sounder 90dB at 1m. Batteries supplied (type D x 4).
- Order the float switches separately.
- Universal float switches, can be used for high, bund or low level/reorder, just configure the dip switches inside the alarm box to activate the level alarm required.
- Choose Diesel, Petrol or AdBlue®/water float switches.
- Relay outputs can be used to switch secondary equipment & sounders like our remote warning device (RWD2).
- Offers external outputs 1 per channel, they are a switch only & not a power source, not to be used to activate fuel pumps or safety valves.
- Output relay contacts rated at 250V, 5amps/100VA max.
- Volt free contacts for each channel.