Hytek FC20 - Fuel Management Control Terminal for 2 Pumps
|Ship Time||Please call to confirm price and availability|
ORDER IN THE NEXT
FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Out of stock
- Our FC20 is the same system as supplied in our well proven ALPHA FC10 'Pump with fuel management system'. The FC20 terminal connects 2 existing or new fuel pumps (only requirement is a pulse output from the pump). The system comprises of two parts: ‑ FC20 terminal & web based software which collects data & provides a whole host of totalising & analysing tools.
- FC20 Terminal
- Uses virtually indestructible datatags instead of keys or cards.
- Up to 65,000 different datatags on any one system.
- Vehicle tag, odometer entry, odometer check & MPG calculation.
- Optional driver code &/or pin code entry.
- GPRS modem for remote access to fuel data.
- User friendly web based system software.
- Flexible report writer enables a wide range of fuel usage analysis by vehicle, department, vehicle type, fuel type, time, date etc.
- Includes CO2 output readings on report.
- Multiple site capability & data consolidation.
- Mobile app now available. Monitor from your phone/tablet.
- All features included as standard. No optional extras to purchase.
- Installation and commissioning support available.
- GPRS modem
- No trenches to dig, ducting or cables to install, fitted as standard. Global data sim card available.
- Guaranteed for life, if it fails we'll give you a new one free.
- Back lit LCD display.
- Clear even in direct sunlight or at night. Shows up to 9999.9 litres.
- Numeric keypad
- Provides a second level of security. The keypad is vandal resistant & fully weatherproof. It’s used for entry of PIN codes, driver codes or odometer readings.
- Web Based Software System
- Potentially can be accessed from a PC anywhere in the world. Just requires an internet connection, a login ID & user password.
- Ideal for large fleets, multi‑sites & multi‑user applications.