Statically Bonded Steel Braided Fuel Dispensing Hoses 19mm & 25mm
|Fuel Type||Diesel, Kerosene, Petrol|
- We have 32 years of knowledge of what is required for a robust steel braided fuel delivery hose assembly & have been working with a supplier since 2013.
- Cost effective & reliable alternative to other steel braided EN1360 hose assemblies.
- Due to the success of this product we have added several lengths.
- Suitable with petrol, diesel, biodiesel up to B30.
- Tested & approved to EN1360. Statically bonded.
- Steel braiding provides protection against vandalism. - Quality long life hose assemblies. Chrome plated machine swaged ends.
- Ends fixed male BSP parallel, choose ¾" or 1".
- Smooth wipe clean covering. Excellent fuel & weather resistance.
- Spare hose ends washers available only sold in packs of 10. (1" Hose - WASH.1 - ¾" Hose - WASH.2)
- Old SKU code SBH4.19(4m) has been replaced by SBH12.3/4 (3.66m)
- Old SKU code SBH6.19(6m) has been replaced by SBH20.3/4 (6.10m)
- Old SKU code SBH4.25(4m) has been replaced by SBH12.1 (3.66m)
- Old SKU code SBH6.25(6m) has been replaced by SBH20.1 (6.10m)
Hytek Engineered is our own range of high-quality products, developed and assembled in the UK. Our internal testing process means that all our products get sent out to the highest standard. Coupled with our highly trained in-house technical support team and superb customer service, you're guaranteed the best in aftercare support. Buy Hytek Engineered for our full product life-cycle commitment.