- Choose from one of our kits or order parts separately. (See TA2.BATR for full specification).
- Relay outputs available.
- Volt free contacts for each channel (1 relay output per channel).
- Can be used to switch secondary equipment, sounders etc.
- Each kit comes with a battery powered alarm box (batteries supplied, type D x 4), tank float switch c/w flat plate/gasket for fitting to any tank & 1½” BSPP cap for steel tanks.
- Our float switches are universal & can be used to detect an overfill/high level, bunds or low level alarm. (Use stainless steel float switch with AdBlue® TA.F5.SS).
- AdBlue® is a trademark of the Verband der Automobilindustrie e.V. (VDA). https://www.vda.de/de