Manual Liquid Extraction Vacuum Pump - 2.7L, 6.5L & 17L
|Fuel Type||Diesel, Oil, Water|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
ORDER IN THE NEXT
FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Choose from a range of capacities.
- Novel device that both sucks & stores extracted liquids.
- Suitable with fuels, water, oils & many other liquids (not suitable with petrol).
- Wetted materials: Polypropylene, nitrile, nylon & aluminium.
- Oil from vehicles, lawn mowers, motorbikes, hydraulic reservoirs without draining, simply insert the suction pipes in the dipstick hole.
- Water from bunded fuel tank cabinets, fish tanks, bilges & otherwise inaccessible areas.
- Fuel spillages from bunded tanks/fill point cabinets.
- Can even suck up surface puddles.
- Prime the handle & watch it work.
- Supplied with suction probes to fit most applications.
- Lightweight & portable. 17L version has castors.
- When full, remove top plug to pour out the contents.
Choose from the following:
- HP.SUC2 ‑ 2.7L capacity. Master carton box quantity 6.
- HP.SUC6 ‑ 6.5L capacity (Sucks up 6 litres in 2½ mins). Improved design with integral tubes/pipes holder. Master carton box quantity 6.
- HP.SUC17 ‑ 17L capacity. Improved design with integral tubes/pipes holder. Master carton box quantity 1.