- Same as our HP.SUC6 but can be used as a manual pump or pneumatic, connect to compressed air supply to generate vacuum.
- Suitable with fuels, water, oils & many other liquids (not suitable with petrol).
- Wetted materials: Polypropylene, nitrile, nylon & aluminium.
- Air inlet ¼” F BSPP.
- Working pressure 90 psi (6 bar).
- Oil from vehicles, lawn mowers, motorbikes, hydraulic reservoirs without draining, simply insert the suction pipes in the dipstick hole.
- Water from bunded fuel tank cabinets, fish tanks, bilges & otherwise inaccessible areas.
- Fuel spillages from bunded tanks/fill point cabinets.
- Can even suck up surface puddles.