Medium Level Fuel Management System - MCS Web-Based
NEW Web-based version includes 3G modem & SIM 1st year.
- Automatically uploads transactions to the cloud software once per day.
- No USB data transfers required, ideal for unmanned sites.
Medium Level Fuel Management System - MCS
Sapphire Lite cloud-based system. MCS have over 20 years of experience in FMS
designed/manufactured in Denmark. This compact unit is Ideal for confined spaces.
- Full QWERTY keypad makes odometer & data entry easy.
- Compact weatherproof unit, dimensions 240mm H x 270mm W x 70mm D.
- 110V or 230V AC as standard. 12V DC option is available.
- Maximum users 250. Stores up to 4,000 transactions.
- Access via contactless tag per vehicle/driver (MCSSLT) or a 4-digit pin code per vehicle/driver (MCSSLVT). A combination of both can be used.
- Easy to operate secure override switch, unlock main door to access.
- Odometer input for accurate MPG figures. Large backlit display.
- Nozzle switch input option. Includes stainless steel mounting brackets.
View Information On Your PC/Tablet Or Smart Phone Via The Web
- Fuelling transactions can be viewed in a time frame of your choice & includes
vehicle MPG. Transactions data can be filtered by depot, vehicle or fuel type.
- Transaction totals for each vehicle or fuel dispenser.
- Data can be printed out or exported into either Excel or CSV file.
- Manage multiple site fuel stock levels, deliveries & dip readings.
- Multiple users can be set up to access reports/data via the cloud-based
software & multiple sites can be linked to the one cloud-based software.
- includes 3G modem & SIM 1st year
- Yearly data management/hosting/support fee after 1st year.
- The cloud-based software is kept up to date at no extra cost.
- Optional 2 pump upgrade (MCSSLPUG).
Connect 1 x tank gauge via the on-board RS232/RS485 interface for automatic
tank level readings & deliveries (MCSLTGI/MCSLTGI2).
The system is pre-programmed by Hytek in receipt of the questionnaire. Ask for our online demo.