Medium Level Fuel Management System - MCS
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
A new addition to our fuel management system range (FMS) from MCS. Sapphire Lite cloud based system. MCS have over 20 years of experience in fuel management systems, designed/manufactured in Denmark.
- This is a very compact unit so ideal to fit in confined spaces, for example plastic/steel tanks, diesel or AdBlue® fuel stations where space is very restricted. Terminal Features
- Full QWERTY keypad makes odometer & data entry easy.
- Compact weatherproof unit, dimensions 240mm H x 270mm W x 70mm D.
- 110V or 230V AC as standard. 12V DC option available.
- Maximum users 250. Stores up to 4,000 transactions.
- - Access via contactless tag per vehicle/driver (MCSSLT) or a 4-digit pin code per vehicle/driver (MCSSLVT). A combination of both can be used.
- Easy to operate secure override switch, unlock main door to access.
- Odometer input for accurate MPG figures. Large backlit display.
- Nozzle switch input option. Includes stainless steel mounting brackets. View Information On Your PC/Tablet Or Smart Phone Via The Web
- Fuelling transactions can be downloaded from the terminal to your PC via the supplied secure USB flash drive/stick. Multiple site capabilities.
- Information can then be uploaded to the multi-user cloud based software.
- Fuelling transactions can be viewed in a time frame of your choice & includes vehicle MPG. Transactions data can be filtered by depot, vehicle or fuel type.
- Transaction totals for each vehicle or fuel dispenser.
- Data can be printed out or exported into either Excel or CSV file.
- Manage multiple site fuel stock levels, deliveries & dip readings.
- Multiple users can be set up to access reports/data via the cloud based software & multiple sites can be linked to the one cloud based software.
- No modem or SIM required.
- Yearly fee for data management/hosting/support after the first year.
- The cloud based software is kept up to date at no extra cost.
- Optional 2 pump upgrade, means two fuel pumps/dispensers can be connected to one terminal (MCSSLPUG). Connect 1 x tank gauge via the on-board RS232/RS485 interface for automatic tank level readings & deliveries (MCSLTGI/MCSLTGI2).
- As with all the FMS we offer fully set up systems so the installation time on site is minimal & full ongoing backup from our team.
- The system is pre-programmed by Hytek in receipt of questionnaire. Ask for our online demo.