O.L.E T4000 Day Tank Controller
|Fuel Type||B100, Diesel|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
- Used to control the level in generator day tanks.
- Suitable with diesel, biodiesel B100 & AdBlue®.
- Four inputs used for pump control & fail safe.
- Low level input starts the pump & will keep the pump running until the high level input is triggered.
- In the event that pump fails to start the low low level input will trigger the audible alarm & signals a BMS system if connected.
- Pump relay is 240V, 6 A rated.
- LED indicators change colour to indicate status of system.
- Power supply can be 230V, 110V or 24VDC.
- Uses up to 4x float switches not provided TGE.T4000FS which come with a 1” BSPT male tank fitting.
- Can be connected to an O.L.E T4020 or T5020 tank gauge which must have relay boards fitted.
- Max. tank height 4m.
- AdBlue® is a trademark of the Verband der Automobilindustrie e.V. (VDA). https://www.vda.de/de
|1)||TGE T4000 TECHNICAL DATA|
O.L.E (UK) Ltd offers a range of highly accurate and reliable products. As specialists in their field, O.L.E prides itself on its ability to develop products that go above and beyond requirements, with in-house manufacturing and testing at their UK based operation. Hytek is the recognised distributor of O.L.E. products for the UK.