O.L.E Z2000 Tank Gauge - ATEX Certified +/-1%
|Fuel Type||AdBlue®, Antifreeze, B100, Diesel, Kerosene, Petrol|
- Based on the popular O.L.E C2020 gauge but ATEX certified.
- Set up by us within 24hrs from receipt of our tank questionnaire or can be set up from the front panel.
- Accuracy +/‑1% of tank capacity.
- Suitable with petrol, kerosene, diesel, biodiesel up to B100, AdBlue® & antifreeze.
- Suits tanks 0.6m ‑ 3m high (AdBlue® 2.5m). Probe cable can be extended to 100m. (TGE.CABLE).
- Electronic display with backlight (turns off after 1 hour). Weatherproof to IP55.
- Gives continuous readout in litres & shows a % bar.
- Power supply can be 230V, 110V or 24VDC.
- Includes 4‑20mA output. Can connect to a BMS (building management system).
- Tank probes are an electronic pressure sensor with a 1” BSPT male fitting.
- Level probes must be suspended 50mm from the bottom of the tank.
- 1 gauge required per tank. Slave display option available.
- Supplied with High/Low Level alarms.
- Choose between bund probe (TGE.ZBP) or water bottom sensor (TGE.ZWS).
- Tank mount probe junction box, use to extend cable (TGE.P.ZJBOX).
AdBlue®is a trademark of the Verband der Automobilindustrie e.V. (VDA). https://www.vda.de/de
O.L.E (UK) Ltd offers a range of highly accurate and reliable products. As specialists in their field, O.L.E prides itself on its ability to develop products that go above and beyond requirements, with in-house manufacturing and testing at their UK based operation. Hytek is the recognised distributor of O.L.E. products for the UK.