O.L.E Z5020 Tank Gauge - ATEX Certified +/-0.25%
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
- Based on the popular O.L.E T4020/T5020 gauge but ATEX certified.
- Set up by us within 24hrs from receipt of our tank questionnaire or we can issue PC software for you to set up.
- Accuracy +/‑0.25% of tank capacity.
- Suitable with petrol, kerosene, diesel, biodiesel up to B100, AdBlue® & antifreeze.
- Suits tanks 1m ‑ 10m high. Probe cable can be extended to 100m.
- Electronic display with backlight (turns off after 1 hour). Weatherproof to IP55.
- Gives continuous readout in litres & shows a % bar.
- Power supply can be 230V, 110V or 24VDC.
- Includes 4‑20mA outputs & Modbus RS485 for connect to a BMS system.
- Tank probes are an electronic pressure sensor with a 1” BSPT male fitting.
- Level probes must be suspended 50mm from the bottom of the tank.
- 1 gauge required per tank. Includes tank mount probe junction box (use to extend cable).
- Choose between bund probe (TGE.ZBP) or water bottom sensor (TGE.ZWS).
- Relay board fits inside the gauge housing, 4 volt free outputs (TGE.R).
- AdBlue® is a trademark of the Verband der Automobilindustrie e.V. (VDA). https://www.vda.de/de