Piusi Automatic Nozzle & Misfilling Safety Break Spout for AdBlue®/DEF
|Fuel Type||AdBlue®, Water|
|Nozzle Flow Rate||15-45L/min|
|Nozzle Inlet||1" M BSPP Fixed (3/4" Swivel Hose Tail)|
|Nozzle Spout OD||19mm|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
Piusi SB325 Automatic Nozzle & Misfilling Safety Break Spout For Adblue®
The Puisi Automatic Nozzle is designed for fuelling Adblue® (Urea) with a flow rate of up to 45L per minute, this nozzle is constructed from technopolymer with a stainless steel spout that features a breakaway mechanism. The mechanism is designed to protect the nozzle if a vehicle was to drive away whilst the nozzle is still in the tank. The nozzle will also shut off the fuel flow when the Adblue® tank is full to prevent an overfill.
This magnetic misfilling spout prevents AdBlue® from being dispensed into the diesel tank. The Adblue® can only be dispensed once the magnetic spout is fitted to the Elafix 40 magnetic tank adaptor. This prevents the user from accidental misfueling by only allowing the nozzle to pump fuel when correctly connected.
We also stock a replacement spout R19172000.
Comes with 1 year warranty.
Adblue® Nozzle Features:
- Suitable with AdBlue® & non‑drinking water.
- Automatically shuts off the flow when the vehicle tank is full.
- For use with electric pumps only.
- 3 position stay open latch.
- If the vehicle accidentally drives away with the nozzle still in the vehicle’s tank, the spout will detach from the nozzle.
- Prevents damage to the dispensing pump.
- The misfilling spout system prevents misfilling of AdBlue® into a vehicles diesel tank when it's fitted with the Elafix 40 magnetic tank adaptor.
- Max pressure 50psi (3.5 bar).
AdBlue® is a trademark of the VERBAND DER AUTOMOBILINDUSTRIE E.V. (VDA)