Piusi Automatic Nozzle & Safety Break Spout & Meter for AdBlue®/DEF
|Fuel Type||AdBlue®, Water|
|Nozzle Flow Rate||15-45L/min|
|Nozzle Inlet||1" M BSPP Fixed (3/4" Swivel Hose Tail)|
|Nozzle Spout OD||19mm|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
Piusi SB325 Automatic Nozzle With Safety Break Spout & Flow Meter For Adblue®
The Puisi Automatic Nozzle is designed for fuelling Adblue® (Urea) with a flow rate of up to 45L per minute, this nozzle is constructed from technopolymer with a stainless steel spout that features a breakaway mechanism. The mechanism is designed to protect the nozzle if a vehicle was to drive away whilst the nozzle is still in the tank. The nozzle will also shut off the fuel flow when the Adblue® tank is full to prevent an overfill.
This Piusi nozzle comes complete with an integrated K24 digital flow meter to provide convenient functionality for the user to see how much fluid has been dispensed. For use with electric pumps only.
We also stock a replacement spout R19173000.
Comes with 1 year warranty.
Adblue® Nozzle Features:
- Suitable with AdBlue® & non‑drinking water.
- Automatically shuts off the flow when the vehicle tank is full.
- For use with electric pumps only.
- 3 position stay open latch.
- If the vehicle accidentally drives away with the nozzle still in the vehicle’s tank, the spout will detach from the nozzle.
- Prevents damage to the dispensing pump.
- Includes an integrated K24 digital flow meter.
- The user can view how many litres have been dispensed.
- This version can also have the misfilling option POA.
- Max pressure 50psi (3.5 bar).