Piusi Automatic Nozzle & Safety Break Spout for AdBlue®/DEF
|Fuel Type||AdBlue®, Water|
|Nozzle Flow Rate||15-45L/min|
|Nozzle Inlet||1" BSPP Fixed (3/4" Swivel Hose Tail)|
|Nozzle Spout OD||19mm|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
Piusi SB325 Automatic Nozzle & Safety Break Spout For Adblue®
The Puisi Automatic Nozzle is designed for fuelling Adblue® (Urea) with a flow rate of up to 45L per minute, this nozzle is constructed from technopolymer with a stainless steel spout that features a breakaway mechanism. The mechanism is designed to protect the nozzle if a vehicle was to drive away whilst the nozzle is still in the tank. The nozzle will also shut off the fuel flow when the Adblue® tank is full to prevent an overfill.
We also stock a replacement spout R19173000.
Comes with 1 year warranty.
Adblue® Nozzle Features:
- Suitable with AdBlue® & non‑drinking water.
- Automatically shuts off the flow when the vehicle tank is full.
- For use with electric pumps only.
- 3 position stay open latch.
- If the vehicle accidentally drives away with the nozzle still in the vehicle’s tank, the spout will detach from the nozzle.
- Prevents damage to the dispensing pump.
- Max pressure 50psi (3.5 bar).