Professional Fire Valve - ¼" F BSPT - 65°C Shut Off
|Inlet||¼" F BSPT|
|Outlet||¼" F BSPT|
|Shut Off Temperature||65°c|
|Fuel Type||Heating Oil|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
ORDER IN THE NEXT
FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Choose between 1.5m, 3m or 6m capillary.
- Our professional fire valves are a reliable & cost effective alternative to other well known brands.
- Simple to install, fail‑safe in operation.
- Can be tripped & reset so testing can be carried out regularly.
- Resettable valve for closing the oil feed lines of boilers, burners & AGA’s in the event of a fire.
- Capillary thermostatic fire valve approved to OFTEC standard OS E101:2015.
- Must be installed according to BS 5410 part 1.
- Supplied with ¼” connections.
- Optional compression fitting 10mm x ¼” F BSPT (CST10.1/4M).
- Standard temperature settings 65°C (OFCERT Licence No.0953051501).
- Tested in accordance with the revised British Standard (BN EN ISO 23553‑1:2014).