Professional Hose Break Couplings
|Category||Couplings & Adaptors|
|Fuel Type||B100, Diesel|
ORDER IN THE NEXT
FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Hose break couplings are designed to break & seal in the event of a vehicle driving off with the nozzle still in the tank.
- A valve on each half of the coupling closes, preventing leaks.
- Suitable with diesel & biodiesel up to B100.
- Breaks when force is applied in a straight line.
- Use in conjunction with the short “pigtail” hoses.
- Safety break swivels also available.
- Improved 1" version breaks at 337lbs.
- ATEX Certified.