Safety Break Swivel for ZVA Nozzles
|Category||Couplings & Adaptors|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
Added safety for fueling operations using ZVA nozzles. Specially designed for ZVA nozzles. Optional green cover is available. Suitable for use with petrol, diesel, and biodiesel up to B5 nozzles.
Designed for ZVA nozzles, this hose break swivel is designed to separate and seal in the event of a vehicle driving off with the nozzle still in the tank. The safety break is available with a green cover to denote the fuel type in line with the site colour scheme.
This specialist safety break can only be fitted to ZVA nozzles and fit directly onto the nozzle body.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Suitable with petrol, diesel, and biodiesel up to B5
- Separates and seals the flow of fuel in event of a break
- Effective protection at any angle of pull
- Eliminates the need for pigtails as it fits directly into ZVA slimline nozzle body
- Only fits ZVA nozzles
- If fitting to ZVA.25 high-speed nozzle, bush EG371C is required
- Green cover available