Solenoid Valve For Dispensers
Our fuel solenoid valve is used for reducing the amount of overshoot to improve the accuracy of fueling, acting as a control switch for the fuel dispenser. A solenoid valve is a device in which the solenoid uses an electric current to generate a magnetic field. This operates a mechanism which controls the opening of fluid flow.
- For use with AdBlue® due to it’s stainless steel design
- Designed for use with our Alpha Pumps for AdBlue® (Dispenser Versions)
- Can be fitted for you at the time of ordering
- Multiple solenoid valves can be placed together on a manifold.
- If more than 1 dispenser is via the same submersible pump a solenoid valve must be fitted to prevent unauthorised use.
AdBlue® is a trademark of the Verband der Automobilindustrie e.V. (VDA). HTTPS://WWW.VDA.DE/DE
Hytek Engineered is our own range of high-quality products, developed and assembled in the UK. Our internal testing process means that all our products get sent out to the highest standard. Coupled with our highly trained in-house technical support team and superb customer service, you're guaranteed the best in aftercare support. Buy Hytek Engineered for our full product life-cycle commitment.