- This is a pressure relief vented poppet only to retrofit inside an existing angle check valve to stop pressure build up (please check with us that it will fit your valve)
- Why are these vented poppets required:
- ‑ Hot weather, long hoses, hose run overs and hose reels can cause pressure build up in pumping systems.
- ‑ These thermal relief poppets vent the pressure back to the tank preventing pressure build up.
- ‑ Stops damage to pumping equipment i.e. meter backs cracking & pump shaft seals leaking.
- ‑ Stops ZVA type nozzles from letting fuel by causing fuel spillages.