Spare Pressure Relief Poppet for Check Valves
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
- This is a pressure relief vented poppet only to retrofit inside an existing angle check valve to stop pressure build up (please check with us that it will fit your valve)
- Why are these vented poppets required:
- ‑ Hot weather, long hoses, hose run overs and hose reels can cause pressure build up in pumping systems.
- ‑ These thermal relief poppets vent the pressure back to the tank preventing pressure build up.
- ‑ Stops damage to pumping equipment i.e. meter backs cracking & pump shaft seals leaking.
- ‑ Stops ZVA type nozzles from letting fuel by causing fuel spillages.
Hytek Engineered is our own range of high-quality products, developed and assembled in the UK. Our internal testing process means that all our products get sent out to the highest standard. Coupled with our highly trained in-house technical support team and superb customer service, you're guaranteed the best in aftercare support. Buy Hytek Engineered for our full product life-cycle commitment.