Tank Alarm Kits With Relays - Battery - ATEX Certified
|Fuel Type||B100, Biofuel, Diesel, Heating Oil, Oil, Water|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
- Each kit comes with an alarm box powered via internal batteries (batteries supplied, type D x 4), tank float switch c/w flat plate/gasket for fitting to any tank & 1½" BSPP cap for steel tanks.
- Includes additional relays.
- Volt free contacts for each channel (1 relay output per channel). Can be used to switch secondary equipment, sounders etc.
- No xenon beacon.
- Battery life depends on number of test & alarm incidents.
- Our float switches are universal & can be used to detect an overfill/high level, bunds or low level alarm (Use stainless steel float switch with AdBlue®).
Hytek Engineered is our own range of high-quality products, developed and assembled in the UK. Our internal testing process means that all our products get sent out to the highest standard. Coupled with our highly trained in-house technical support team and superb customer service, you're guaranteed the best in aftercare support. Buy Hytek Engineered for our full product life-cycle commitment.