Tanker Delivery Nozzle
|Fuel Type||B100, Diesel, Heating Oil, Kerosene|
|Nozzle Inlet||1 ½" F BSPP Swivel|
|Nozzle Max Flow||415L/min|
|Nozzle Spout OD||40mm|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
Tanker Fuel Delivery Nozzle
This heavy-duty, cast aluminium nozzle is designed for the high flow delivery of heating oil, diesel and biodiesel up to B100. Primarily used as a fuel storage tank refuelling nozzle; is fitted as standard with an anti-drain valve for wet hose systems. To be fitted to the end of a fuel tanker delivery hose and has a 2” lugged nut outlet and comes with a removable spout for fitting into the tank fill point.
Comes with 1 year warranty.
Tanker Nozzle Features:
- Suitable with diesel, biodiesel up to B100 or heating oils.
- Cast aluminium body.
- 2" F BSPP swivel lugged nut outlet.
- Also supplied with aluminium spout, 40mm diameter x 185mm long.
- Fitted with anti-drain valve for wet hose systems.
- Each nozzle is tested & numbered for traceability.
- Max pressure 101psi.