- Fitted between oil storage tank & pressure jet burner.
- Separates air from heating oil.
- Allows storage tank to be lower than the level of the burner, up to 30m (100ft) away.
- Eliminates tank return line when lift is required to the burner.
- Must be installed outside the building.
- Fitting kit available.
- Max lift: 3.66m (12ft) @ 30m (100ft) distance with a 10mm line.
- Remove any non‑return valve in the feed line & fit bypass screw to boiler burner pump.
- Max nozzle capacity: 110L/hr.
- Max return oil pumped into the Tigerloop® 120L/hr (at min output of burner).
- Max/min operating pressure in feedline; +0.5/‑0.6 bar.
- Pressure test of pipe system maximum 6 bar (85 psi).